Quirky Tales Banner

Thursday 21 August 2014

Downloads and Updates

Downloads of the third anthology, as well as the first two, were strong on Sunday's free promotion. I hope you all enjoy the stories.

I've been giving a lot of thought to the new image of the Quirky Tales website, as well as this blog. I still find myself drawn to the books, but it really is time for something simpler and cleaner. The new image will definitely feature the reader beneath the wonky tree that appears on the new covers of the anthologies, but how that will manifest is still something of a mystery.

Over the coming weeks, we'll be experimenting with some of the new ideas, so don't be alarmed if the background changes a few times and books, readers and wonky trees come and go. The library will be available for readers at all times. If you feel moved to offer feedback, good or bad, I shall be very happy to consider it.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment