Quirky Tales Banner

Friday 2 October 2015

New Story

Just to prove I have been writing over the summer, there is now a new story in the Quirky Tales library. It's called 'Leaving Glairownie', and it's a lighthearted look at four old friends watching the younger generation with rather misplaced disapproval.

I do have several projects in varying stages of completion, in that some are almost finished while others are still just a page of scribbled ideas. Focus has been somewhat lacking lately, but I've had a long talk with myself and have set myself certain targets. Failure to meet them will result in another longer and even sterner talk with myself, and I'm anxious to avoid that. Updates on the nearly completed works will follow shortly.

I hope you enjoy the story. If you like what you see in the library, there are three collections available on Amazon.

Have a great weekend.
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment